Question about Dishwashers
All lights go on and off and it won't work what should I do?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Dishwasher Doesn't Fill
1) First make sure the water is turned on. Check the hot-water supply stop valve, normally located under the sink. Open it all the way by turning it counterclockwise. If there is no reason this would have been turned off since the last time the dishwasher worked, go on to the next step.
2) Turn off the power to the dishwasher.
3) When the dishwasher is cool, look for the float inside the dishwasher; this is usually a small plastic dome or cylinder mounted inside at the tub's base, near the front. When you move most types of floats up and down, you can hear them click because they trip a lever (they are spring-loaded).
Lift out the float mechanism, and clean around the float tube. Many floats must be disconnected from below; to do this you'll have to remove the lower access panel. Rinse off the float, replace it in the tube, and make sure it moves up and down freely.
4) If you're experienced with minor repair work, shut off the hot-water valve to the appliance. Locate the water intake valve, behind the dishwasher's bottom front panel; disassemble the valve to reveal the screen; clean debris from the screen; and reassemble. If the screen doesn't appear to be blocked, call a repairperson (he or she will probably need to replace the water intake valve).
5) If none of this helps, call a repairperson. Any of several parts-including the water inlet valve, pressure switch, and the timer or selector switch-may be faulty.
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2015 | Washing Machines
Jun 04, 2013 | Dishwashers
Nov 22, 2012 | Washing Machines
Apr 09, 2011 | Fisher DD603B / DD603W / DD603H Dishwasher
Dec 27, 2010 | Dishwashers
Aug 30, 2010 | Dishwashers
Jan 22, 2010 | Dishwashers
Oct 25, 2009 | Dishwashers
Jan 01, 2008 | Dishwashers
Aug 18, 2017 | Dishwashers
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!