Question about HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
The humidity is too high in your location, or the envelopes are using a very soft glue. The heat produced by the fuser is bonding the glue.
Try different envelopes, you might have a brand that is more heat activated and less moisture activated. Try placing a de-humidifier where your printer is, will help alot.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2014 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
on Mar 05, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2013 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 21, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
• Successful printing on envelopes depends upon the
quality of the envelopes. When selecting envelopes,
consider the following factors:
- Weight: The weight of the envelope paper should
not exceed 90 g/m2 or jamming may occur.
- Construction: Prior to printing, envelopes should
lie flat with less than 6 mm curl, and should not
- Condition: Envelopes should not be wrinkled,
nicked, or otherwise damaged.
- Temperature: You should use envelopes that are
compatible with the heat and pressure of the
machine during operation.
• Use only well-constructed envelopes with sharp and
well creased folds.
• Do not use stamped envelopes.
• Do not use envelopes with clasps, snaps, windows,
coated lining, self-adhesive seals, or other synthetic
• Do not use damaged or poorly made envelopes.
• Be sure the seam at both ends of the envelope
extends all the way to the corner of the envelope.
Envelopes with a peel-off adhesive strip or with
more than one flap that folds over to seal must use
adhesives compatible with the machine's fusing
temperature for 0.1 second. Check your machine's
specification to view the fusing temperature, see
page 82. The extra flaps and strips might cause
wrinkling, creasing, or jams, and may even damage
• For the best print quality, position margins no closer
than 15 mm from the edges of the envelope.
• Avoid printing over the area where the envelope's
Place the side to be printed facing up.
Envelope Preprinted paper Transparency
Punched paper Card stock Letterhead paper
open the direct paper try on top of your A4 paper try by pushing it!
Apr 22, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4828FN All-In-One Laser...
Apr 15, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Apr 10, 2009 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | Lexmark C510 Laser Printer
Jul 25, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 19, 2008 | HP DeskJet 712c InkJet Printer
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!