Question about Ricoh MP-301SPF Copier : MP301
Changed the PCU and it still reads replace PCU
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The PCU is the photconductor unit. There is a black pcu and a color pcu. Did you replace these or replace the toner cartridges??
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Are you sure you replaced the PCU and not the development unit? When you replace a PCU on the 3800, there is a fuse or tab that tells the copier it has a new PCU. If you put a brand new black PCU in the machine and it didn't recognize it, chances are that PCU was damaged. You can either keep running the machine and ignore the message, or try to replace the PCU with a new one again.
Posted on May 29, 2010
SOURCE: replace black PCU ricoh aficio
To replace the black PCU:
- Turn the printer off.
- Open the cover on the right side (as you're looking at the front of the printer).
- There are two green levers, one toward the front of the printer and one toward the back -- pull these out and lift the cover that they're holding all the way up (it should stay in place).
- Remove the black PCU by pinching the green lever and sliding the unit straight out.
- Take the new PCU out of the box, take off the tape around it and remove the cover on top of the unit.
- Align the new PCU along the rails the same way the old one was aligned (using the green arrow) and slowly slide it in. As you slide it in it will slide out of the bottom cover -- throw that cover away.
- Lower the PCU cover and slide the levers into place.
- Close the side door.
- Turn the printer on.
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio SP C811DN Laser Printer
Jun 18, 2010 | Ricoh 3310LE Copier
Mar 07, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
Feb 03, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio AP3800C Laser Printer
Jan 23, 2010 | Ricoh 3310Le Fax Machine, FAX3310Le...
Oct 02, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
Jun 29, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 1515MF All-In-One Laser...
Jan 19, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: