- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may have a faulty GFCI...test it and again with a known good appliance.
If the GFCI holds, then you have a ground fault in the pressure cooker. Either disassemble the cooker to the electrics and fix the short or return the cooker under warranty.
Chances are you can even get a replacement outside of warranty if you talk nice to the company.
Google it and get the company website.
If you bought it from bed bath and beyond just return it, hopefully with the receipt.
may be a shorted element, but could be almost ANY shorted item. Look at the board for a better idea of exactly which relay is blowing and trace it back. Otherwise a complete disassembly and testing of all components will be needed.
Have you check the beam switch, might not inter acting due some dirt or rust, try to disassemble and clean the contact using any rust solution. It is also connected on relay,might the wirings connected is intermittent,check and fit the connections. A sort of ground or shorted may also cause not powering your head light, so to make sure all electrical wirings are placed well.
Hope this will be enough helpful for your...good luck.
I would replace the switch - which is something you can do I imagine.
1) just make sure all electricity is off
2) you might need to disassemble the unit just a little, but the object is to 'get to' the switch itself and then remove the wires that is plugged/attached to the switch. NOTE:: it's possible that you might have some 'burnt/shorted' wires in which case all you might need to do - is to fix the 'burnt/shorted' wires and try the AC again.
3) be sure you label each wire you take from the switch, i.e. use numbers or color code or some way for you to be able to put these wires back on a new switch.
4) once you've labeled the wires - then remove the switch and take to an appliance/parts store and buy an 'exact' replacement switch -one that has the same connections as the old one.
5) re-install it on your AC and this should fix your problem.
If the breaker is turning off when plugged in the dryer has a direct short somewhere. It could be anywhere inside the dryer and the dryer will need to be disassembled to find the electrical short. Leave the dryer unplugged and get a test meter to help locate the problem. I will be here if you need, just let me know, Thanks, Sea Breeze
A lot of rowenta irons have a safety or auto shutoff built in them that fails. The only way I have found to fix them is to disassemble it and permanently connect the switch then it works fine, just does not auto shut off.
This is do it yourself help. Just what safety measures you might be using in assembly, disassembly, and testing is something to review. Do not expose yourself to possible injury from some ejected part or electrical short during any testing. Don't risk an eye or finger fixing something which might be accidentally activated during the fix.