PAGE 63-64 in link Describe "LS" error.
Belts stop turning and "err
LS" or "err OS" is displayed
Re-calibrate machine. (See Calibration Procedures, Pg 26)
1. Cycle power off and on
2. Put the machine in calibration mode (see Calibration
procedures, Pg 26) but do not start the calibration routine.
3. Remove right rear base plastic cover to allow access to
LED board. Caution: Machine is on. Current is active!!
4. Locate LED D on the motor controller board. LED may
be lit or unlit.
5. Manually advance the treadle with your foot, and check
if LED D is blinking.
6. If LED D is not blinking, then the speed sensor is not sup
plying a signal. Check that the speed sensor is connected
securely to P1 on the motor controller. If sensor is con
nected and LED D still does not flash replace sensor.
If LED D is flashing when the belts are turning but err LS
or OS persists, check for signs of visible damage to any of
the three I/O calbes and connections. If no visible damage
check continuity using a multi-meter. If a multi-meter is
not available replace all three cables.
If all I/O cables are functioning properly, LED D indicates
speed sensor is functioning, and err LS or OS persists
problem is in either the upper electronics board or the
motor controller board. With machine on check LED A
on the controller board. If it is dimly lit replace upper
electronics (000-4430). If it is not lit at all replace motor