We cannot find our manual for this answering machine, and it is not available online. The digital display is alternately flashing 0 and then L. We have tried erasing all messages, turning it off and then on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Instructions if you need to register handsets to the base:
You can register additional handsets to have up to five handsets per base unit, with each handset's number (1 to 5) shown on its display.
1. Press and hold <PAGE> on the base station for more than five seconds to put the base station into registration mode. (Note: there is no feedback to know it is in reg mode.) It will stay in registration mode for about 1 minute. So complete following sequence within this time. (It helps if handset is kept very near to the base during this).
2. Press <MENU> and <UP/DOWN> on the handset to select REGISTRATION.
3. Press <OK> and you are requested to enter the 4-digit system PIN.
4. Enter the 4-digit system PIN.
5. Press <OK> to confirm, and the display will show SEARCHING. If the handset registration is successful, you will hear a confirmation tone and the <antenna icon> will stop flashing. This may take a short while. The handset will automatically be allocated the next available handset number. This handset number is shown in the handset display in standby mode. If thehandset registration is unsuccessful, the <antenna icon> will still flash and the display will return to ' REGISTER', so you will need to repeat registration process.
i was wondering the same thing. i contacted conair, and although they no longer make these things, a very nice lady named maria was able to find an owners manual which she promptly sent me via email. the L means the 4 triple A batteries need to be replaced. hope this helps.
Your machine is set to Announce Only, where it announces you're not available but does not allow the caller to leave a message. To allow the caller to leave a message, switch your machine to Answer. I wish I could tell you exactly how to do that, but since you neglected to specify the model of your VTech 5.8GHz system I can only suggest you enter it into the search box at http://www.vtechphones.com/support/general/manuals to download a copy of the manual.
Base unit display flashing "8" and "88" repeatedly and then after several minuteseventually displays "E4" steadily. none of the keypad inputs register - unit is basically non funtioning with the exception of the display. no dial tone on base unit or on any of the handhelds. Manuall trouble shooting guide has no suggestions for this conditions nor does it contain any error code definitions. Have unplugger and replugged unit power source (to see if it would possibly reset) with same results. Would appreciate any assistance or suggestions you could offer. Thank you.
An overnight rest seemed to cure it. Context - I have a fax machine also hooked up to it that kicks in when it hears the fax signal. I disconnected it overnight while "resting" the answering machine. When the answering machine returned to normal this morning, I hooked up the fax again. So far so good.
I have a WW36DG digital scale and most of the instructions are the same, so far as I can see. When you tap on the scale, 888.888 appears. It is just seting itself. If you step on the scale before it reads 00.0 it wil give you a Err signal. If you stepped on the scale after it read 00.0, and an Err signal appears, either your battery is very low or it is malfunctioning. it does have a 10 year warranty on it. For the person wanting to set the scale, here are the directions. Good luck.
Weight Watchers® Body Fat Monitor
1. Tap center of scale platform with foot to activate digital display (display will
2. Wait for "0.0" to appear in display window.
3. You are now ready to input your personal data. Firmly press the SET button
located below the display.
Enter User Number
• P-01 will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select your individual user
number (Ten user numbers available: P-01 through P-10)
• When selected user number appears in display, press SET
button to save user number
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your height
• "Ht" (height) will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your height measurement
• Press SET button to save height
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your age
• "Age" will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your age
• Press SET button to save age
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your gender
• The gender icons will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select male or female icon
• Press SET button to save gender
• The scale is now ready for you to weigh yourself and to
determine percentage of body fat