Question about Washing Machines
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2016 | Toshiba E-Studio 456 Copier
Jan 23, 2016 | Welding Tools
Feb 08, 2013 | Toshiba e-Studio163 Copier
Jan 29, 2013 | Toshiba E-studio 281c Copier
Jan 09, 2013 | Toshiba e-Studio 202L Copier
Dec 31, 2012 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
Oct 13, 2012 | Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
Jul 07, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 08, 2010 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 07, 2009 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Jun 24, 2018 | Roper Washing Machines
Jun 24, 2018 | Washing Machines
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!