Question about Bosch Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Only cold water coming out the machine Tas 47xxUC Tpye CTPMO6UC
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I'm having the same problem with my machine. I rang the Tassimo careline and they told me to descale the machine but, so far, this has only made matters worse. I'm now going to take it back to where I got it from because it's still within its warranty.
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
here is the link to braun replacement parts. http://www.service.braun.com/product/product.asp?rg=NA&c=US&l=GB&typ=pf&frmTyp=subgrp&grp=HH02<|>&s=&subgrp=Tassimo&des=&sString=3107|HH|HH02|H|Tassimo&seite=1
please mark my answer as helpful thanks.
Posted on Feb 22, 2010
Before you attempt to dismantle the Bosch Tassimo, you need to determine how/where it is leaking.
(1) Before making a drink with the unit remove the cup tray and ensure the bottom where it fits is dry. Replace the drink tray
(2) Make a drink or use the cleaning disk, put a cup under as normal and start the cycle.
(3) After the drink is made or a clean cycle remove the bottom cup tray and see if the bottom where it fits is wet.
If it's wet you have two (2) problems
(1) The pressure valve on the top of the heater is staying open, usually due to using water that has lots of calcium in it. (2) The pipe that leads from this pipe to the bottom tray is leaking (it's not a good fit in any of these machines, and causes water to drip from underneath.
Don't take it apart yet! Buy some de-scaler from AP-Wagner.com and run this a few times, it should clear it. If it doesn't you have no choice but to open the thing.
If you have the model with a filter use it and change it when it tells you. If you don't have a built in filter, don't use water directly from the tap, run water through a Brita filter or similar
If the bottom tray doesn't get wet, take it apart to see where it's leaking. 99.99999999999999% of the time it the valve.
So how to take the thing apart.
(1) The sides (silver or black) slide to the rear. However, you have to put something in the back between the side and the rear cover to pry them apart while pushing to the rear. It's very difficult. I use a 6" steel ruler. You have to bend the sides to overcome the catches that hold them in place. You'll see a small rectangular slot at the back of each side. They will come off eventually.
(2) Once off you'll have to remove the lid where you put the disc in. Remove the 4 screws under the lid deck. (3) Remove the water pipe screws (2) and the bar code scanner screws (2). Be careful of the barcode scanner the cable is very, very delicate (I always unplug it from the circuit board and remove it completely, lift the black tabs at either side of the cable). Lift of the lid assembly. (3a) Remove the screw from the underneath the unit at the back, this allows the front to move out. (4) At each corner of the top carefully pry the locking mechanisms until the top is free. Remove the pink (thick) pipe and the pink (thin) pipe and turn the top around out of the way of the heater unit. A coiled steel spring will drop out, it's easy to replace when the top is back on. (5) Where the thin pink pipe goes to is a back pressure release valve carefully pry the clips apart and remove. Take out the rubber O-ring and the valve. Carefully remove any calcified deposits from under the rubber (blue) valve. (6) Reassemble valve (7) Reassemble top, and lid taking care with the bar code reader. (8) Test before replacing the sides
The thick pink pipe that descends from the top, that you removed earlier goes to the bottom tray, you will notice it is very loose (they all are) and it leaks. Put a tie wrap around it to seal it.
Good luck, it's not an easy fix, they were never meant to be taken apart to be repaired - not very ECO friendly. Let your MP/Congressman know, these should end up in a landfill because of 50 cent valve, and they don't come apart.
Posted on Aug 22, 2010
SOURCE: hi I have a problem
First unplug the machine from power outlet and let it remain in that way for 30 minutes.Then reconnect and see if this is helping.This is reset procedure.----------------- Fill tank icon flashes (red) when the removable water tank needs to be refilled. Remove the water tank, fill with water and replace it on your TASSIMO machine. ------------ Descale icon lights up (red) when your TASSIMO machine needs to be descaled. Descale your appliance in accordance with the instructions provided under "Descaling". ---------- How to Descale:-- Your TASSIMO machine has an automatic descaling program. If Descale icon lights up while the appliance is on, the descaling program must be run immediately. If the descaling process is not run as instructed, the appliance may become damaged. ---------- Descaling agents (not vinegar-based) can be obtained from various retailers or from TASSIMO or Bosch Customer Service Department at 1-877-TDISCS1 (1-877-8-771) or on www.tassimo.com. CAUTION:---Do not drink the liquids.Never interrupt the descaling program. Never use vinegar or vinegar-based products.------- Note: Only for machines with water filter It is essential to remove the filter holder with the filter cartridge before running the descaling program. ----------------- Running the descaling program.Remove the water tank from your TASSIMO machine and take the Service T DISC out. Insert it in the brewing unit with the barcode face down, and close the clamp down firmly. Prepare descaling solution (not vinegarbased) according to the manufacturer's instructions. If you cannot find an appropriate descaling agent at various retailers, it is available through TASSIMO or Bosch Customer Service Department. Replace the water tank containing the descaling solution back on the machine. Remove the cup stand and place a suitable container (min. 17 oz / 500 ml capacity) under the drink outlet. Press and hold the start/stop button for at least 3 seconds to start the descaling program.The program now proceeds automatically and Descale and O Automatic lights flash. (Duration approx. 20 minutes). The descaling solution is pumped through the appliance at intervals and then runs into the container until the water tank is almost empty. A little liquid is always left in the tank. Stand-by icon will light up after approx. 20 minutes of running descaling program. Empty the container and replace it under the drink outlet. Rinse the water tank thoroughly and fill up to the MAX mark with fresh water. Replace it back onto your TASSIMO machine. Open and close the brewing unit keeping the Service T DISC in place on the T DISC holder and press the start/stop button. The machine will rinse itself. Once one cycle is complete, press the button again repeating 4 more times. The descaling process is complete. Now open the brewing unit, remove the Service T DISC and store it in the compartment at the back of the machine.----------- Note: For machines with water filter Place the filter holder with the filter cartridge into the water tank. Your TASSIMO machine is ready for use again. ----------- But if its not possible to start the desacale or if you have not done the descalling cycle when the machine indicated to do so then the fill tank and descale light both will blink and machine will get stuck in stand by mode.In that case There is an error on the machine.The machine has to be resetted,Contact the TASSIMO or Bosch Customer Service Department at 1-877-TDISCS1 or (1-877-834-7271). -------------- Also see in the water tank.There is a float.If that float is stuck then water fill icon light will blink.With your hand release that float in water tank.Then see.If the float is release and not stuck,still the both lights blinking then yes machine is got in the stand by mode and needs resetting by the service center. ---------------------- This should help.Thanks.Helpmech.
Posted on Jan 20, 2011
check and see if there is a rubber seal under neath if there is replace the rubber probably the rubber crystalized.good luck
Posted on Sep 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | Bosch Tassimo Tas5542gb Multi Hot Drinks...
Nov 17, 2015 | Bosch Tassimo TAS 4012 Coffee Maker
Jul 14, 2015 | Bosch Tassimo TAS 4016 Espresso Machine
Sep 27, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo TAS 4012 Coffee Maker
Aug 23, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo T65
May 24, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4511UC Coffee Maker
Nov 13, 2011 | Bosch Tassimo TAS 4012 Coffee Maker
Oct 22, 2011 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4511UC Coffee Maker
Sep 21, 2010 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4511UC Coffee Maker
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: