Question about Standard Horizon Hx300 Compact Floating Handheld Vhf Radio unpublish
I manually put in ATIS - how can I check that it is correct
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Ok so far heres what works, entering in everything manually.
1. Go into connection types, Hit "Manual Configuration"
2. Input your SSID
3. Input the correct security type, this is key.
4. Put your password in properly
5. For ip address "Do not auto obtain".
6. open up cmd in your computer, type in ipconfig
7. Now input that ip address but add 10 to the last number so "192.168.0.1" will be entered as "192.168.0.11"
8. Enter the rest of your info inside such as subnet mask and default gateway exactly as you see it in your ipconfig.
9. Now hit next, hit configure now for your DNS. When asked about DNS hit "Dont auto obtain".
10. For the first server put in 184.108.40.206
11. For the second server put in 220.127.116.11
12. Hit Next, when asked about a proxy hit no proxy
13. Leave mtu as the default
14. it should work, if not check the ip and that it is the internet ip + 10. Good luck
Sep 02, 2017 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 21, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 21, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Feb 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2017 | Bose Lifestyle 12 System
Oct 07, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Aug 21, 2009 | Yamaha Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-55311 55" Rear Projection...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: