Question about VAX Appliances Vacuums
1. Push down on carry handle and
pull dirt container away from unit.
2. Once it is pulled back lift it out.
3. Hold dirt container over trash can and push down on bottom
release lever to release debris.
4. Close bottom cover on the dirt
cup until it snaps shut.
While you have the dirt container out you can also clean the Lifetime HEPA filter. It is on the top of the dirt container.
1. Twist lid to the left to remove lid and filter from
2. Remove foam filter from dirt container and dump out
any loose dirt. Wash the foam filter.
3. Remove the HEPA filter by Twist filter handle to the left and
pull out of lid. Wash the Heap filter.
4. Once the filters are thoroughly dry (I recommend set out for 24 hours) then installer filters in lid and thread back on top of the dirt canister.
Before replacing the dirt canister you can also clean the exhaust filter install below the dirt canister on the top vacuum cleaner head.
1. Loosen the exhaust grille by pressing the locking tab, and
2. Remove and shake out the exhaust filter and wash it.
Note: Scented filter are not washable.
3. Once the filters are thoroughly dry relace it and snap the
exhaust grill into place.
Replace the dirt container
NOTE: Dirt container will not
align on base if filter is not
Posted on May 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | Vacuums
Jul 13, 2014 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
Aug 06, 2013 | Dirt Devil Easy Lite Quick Vacuum
Mar 28, 2011 | Vacuums
Jul 10, 2010 | Eureka Altima Upright Vacuum Model 2996AVS...
Sep 08, 2009 | Eureka Altima Upright Vacuum Model 2996AVS...
Sep 07, 2009 | Vacuums
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!