Question about RCA 19LB30RQD 19-Inch LCD 720p 60Hz TV
Model # LED19830RQ how to adjust picture quality or reset to factory status
Posted by Anonymous on
Find your owners manual that came with the television, it should have all this information in it.
Posted on May 15, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2018 | Televison & Video
Jul 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 12, 2017 | Dynex Televison & Video
May 15, 2014 | RCA Televison & Video
The VIDEO STATUS button gives you a choice of three TV picture display settings, including a
display of your own preferences.
Standard - Resets the picture display to the factory settings.
Dynamic - Heightens contrast.
Theater - Gives a rich, film-like look to video. (AV-27D303, AV-27D203 and AV-20D303 only)
Sports - When you watch a sports program. (AV-27330, AV-27320 and AV-27S33 only)
Press the VIDEO STATUS button repetedly to get these choices.
Aug 13, 2011 | JVC AV-27750 27" TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Mar 08, 2011 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 11, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Jun 19, 2017 | Mitsubishi WD-52327 52" Rear Projection...
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: