Question about PayPal Accounts
Unfortunately i don't know the card number to transfer back into my Paypal account, NO one seems to want to help me!? Thank you for any instructions
You have to go to the pay pal account, sign in and register the new credit card.As far as funds going to another card, with it your card? If not , I would contact pay pal about someone else receiving your funds. .
Posted on May 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my paypal account
How do I get a new password?
A If you forgot your password, you can create a new password. Here's how:
1. Go to the PayPal website.
2. Click the Home tab at the top of the page.
3. Click password under the Log In button.
4. Enter your PayPal email address.
5. Enter the security code by typing the letters and numbers shown, without spaces.
6. Click Continue.
You can change your password or security questions from your profile. Here's how:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. Click Password in the Account Information column.
5. Select either Password or Security Question.
6. Click Edit. You may be asked to confirm that this is your account.
7. Enter your current PayPal password.
8. Enter and re-enter your new PayPal password.
9. Select your security questions and enter the answers.
10. Click Save.
What if I've forgotten my password for the Sandbox?
A You can reset your password after confirming your identity. You will be asked to choose a new password. Be sure to choose a unique password that you can easily remember.
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com.
2. Click Trouble Logging In?.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Click Submit.
5. PayPal will send an email to your email address. Follow the instructions in this email.
it doesn't ask for credit card number make sure you're logging at www.paypal.com and not somebody else's web site you might be a victim on phished websites.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
i put money into a wrong account the seller has asked me to cancel payment and put it in his new account how do i cancel payment
Posted on Mar 10, 2011
hey check out here - Foreign Money Transfer
They are having best online foreign money transfer services. Their services are very secured and fast.
Posted on Aug 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2015 | Facebook Apps
Jan 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Jun 14, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Apr 25, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Mar 29, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Jun 17, 2010 | PayPal Accounts
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: