Question about Seagate Free Agent Go Small 12 GB USB External HD ST600121GSA1E1-RK USB 2.0 Hard Drive
No screws just pinch sides and pull apart use a tool if you have to I got mine apart with use my hands and a pin
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2008 | Belkin USB PDA Adapter (F5U109EA) Serial...
Jul 29, 2011 | Conrad WD HDD 250GB SATA 35" WD2500AAJS...
Jun 10, 2011 | Maxtor OneTouch III Mini Edition R01E100...
It could be one of the following
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case senario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | PQI H551 500GB 2.5" USB 2.0 Portable...
May 30, 2010 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Apr 22, 2010 | Nokia 6085 Cellular Phone
Apr 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: