Question about Seagate Free Agent Go Small 12 GB USB External HD ST600121GSA1E1-RK USB 2.0 Hard Drive
No screws just pinch sides and pull apart use a tool if you have to I got mine apart with use my hands and a pin
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2008 | Belkin USB PDA Adapter (F5U109EA) Serial...
Jul 29, 2011 | Conrad WD HDD 250GB SATA 35" WD2500AAJS...
Jun 10, 2011 | Maxtor OneTouch III Mini Edition R01E100...
It could be one of the following
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case senario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | PQI H551 500GB 2.5" USB 2.0 Portable...
May 30, 2010 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Apr 22, 2010 | Nokia 6085 Cellular Phone
Apr 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: