Question about Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can try the steps below and this definately should fix the issue.
Download and install the latest touchpad driver:
Uninstall the touchpad driver:
1. Click the Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel window appears, double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
3. Locate the software for your keyboard or mouse in the list below.
• Microsoft IntelliPoint software
• Logitech software
• DellTouch software
• Synaptics software
• Alps software
• Set Point software
4. Click to highlight the device name and then click the Remove button.
5. Follow the prompts to uninstall the input device driver/software.
Download and Install the Latest Touchpad Driver Available:
Please follow the link below to install the latest touchpad driver.
1. Locate “Input device drivers” and click on (+) sign next to it.
2. Select “Touchpad”, click Download Now. You may receive a warning and an option to run or save the file.
3. Click Save.
4. When the Save As window appears, designate a folder (desktop) to save the file that is being downloaded, and then click Save.
5. When the download is complete, go to desktop and locate the same file.
6. Right click on it and run as administrator.
7. Click on allow and follow the simple instructions to update the touchpad driver.
Please do not forget to rate the solution.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
My best guess is, if they crackle with the speakers but not the headfones, then replace the speakers. Must be a lose wire or something of that nature.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
install the touch pad driver and the configure the seetings in control pannel
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks so much for your response. I'm not a computer whiz (as anyone can tell) and this was a tremendous help. Thanks again."
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2014 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Oct 09, 2013 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Oct 19, 2012 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Oct 19, 2012 | Dell Studio 1737 (Studio 1737-RubyR) PC...
Jul 05, 2011 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jan 21, 2011 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Sep 15, 2010 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Apr 25, 2017 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
May 07, 2010 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Nov 05, 2009 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: