Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My IMEI is 012342002976829 sony
You cannot find a pin code anywhere except where it has been written down as it is user defined or with the phones documentation. It is usually easier to enter incorrect pins until a PUK code is requested (usually thrice) and then ringing your service provider.
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2014 | Sony Mobile Sony Xperia E C1504 Black 3G...
Jul 17, 2014 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Jun 23, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 18, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Oct 12, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!