Question about Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
C0B4C Finishing option Exit Motor malfunction
Try reboot holding utility key down and do trouble reset, if it doesn't help then there is something wrong with exit motor, call for service
Posted on Dec 07, 2007
SOURCE: pc drum
Replacement of the Photo Conductor Unit
1. Select Tech. Rep. Mode → [Counter] → [Special Parts Counter] → [PC Life].
2. Press the Clear key to clear the counter value.
3. Turn OFF the main power switch.
• Clear the PC Life counter before removing the IU.
• After clearing the PC Life counter, be sure to turn OFF the main power switch.
4. Open the Right Door.
5. Remove the IU. Carefully pull on the two green handles
6. Remove four screws (silver) on the sides and disassemble the Photo Conductor from the Developing Unit.
7. Replace the Photo Conductor Unit
8. To reinstall, reverse the order of
• Replace the Toner Filter (Developing
Unit) with a new one at the same
Posted on Jun 06, 2008
Select Print, and then "Properties"
Layout Tab - select Print Type: Booklet
Basic Tab - Select original size and then size of PAPER to be printed. 11x17 is standard 8.5x11 book when folded.
Finish Tab - select saddle stitch.
Thats it, easy as pie.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
If you login as administrator via the browser you can edit the scan button settings, (administrator code 12345678)
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Nov 01, 2012 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 30, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Sep 07, 2010 | Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Black and White...
Oct 30, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Feb 16, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 22, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 10, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!