Resetting Kindle 2 is easy, all you need to do is follow 3 steps below:
How to Reset the Amazon Kindle 1
- press and hold the power button for 15 seconds and then release.
- Once your kindle is Off remove the batteries for 10 seconds and reinsert it back.
- Turn On the Kindle.
Reseting kindle 1 is a little bit complicated than Kindle 2. Checkout the steps below:
- First, you need something pointed like a paper clip or the tip of your earing.
- Now, open the back cover of your kindle by pressing it firmly while sliding it to the right using your thumbs.
- You will then see the reset button as shown on the picture. Use the paper-clip or your earing's pointed tip to press on the reset button.
- A few seconds after pressing the button, your kindle will then reboot and will be restored.