Question about Bosch Nexxt 800 WFMC8401UC
Door wouldn't open & drum wasn't spinning during wash (just stained on and in spin mode with no movement of drum). Ran diagnostic: In the last 8 cycles it indicates 1-ER:09, 1-ER:20, 1-dr:11, 1-dr:00, 1-dr:06. Not sure where to proceed from here about checking components other than a manual I have indicates faulty wire harness (which), faulty motor control and NTC too hot or relay stuck closed.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Bosch WFE 2021
I suggest that you check the brushes in the motor for wear.
Remove rear panel, remove drive belt, undo bolts securing motor, unplug motor lead and earth wire.
Lever motor back, keeping hold of it, and remove.
Check the brushes, they are at the opp end to the motor pulley, if there is less than 8mm left, then replace brushes.
I would also check the pump filter, and clean if req'd.
Please rate my fixya solution.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
I`ve just spoken with Bosch Product Advice service about this problem. This could be happen when door is open after programme has been started. I didn`t check yet is working.
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
SOURCE: Bosch WFF1800 - not spinning
move the kicking plate on the front-bottom of the machine. You will see o circular lid there, turn it on anti-clockvise to open. All of the water blocked will come from there, be careful. Look carefully that there are some objects blocking the water draining. Then turn on the machine on draining programme, the plastic rotor should turn fastly when the machine is on. If it is not running, change the pump motor. If it is running, but machine is not draining again you can understand that there is an objeck stuck on the hose between drum and pump motor. Lay down the machine on its rear facade, you will see a large and black hose between drum and pump motor. When you remove it, you will see that there is something that blocks water running.
thank you for using fixya,rate my answer,
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
There should be a filter located at the bottom right front of washer behind drop down flap or plastic cover.
Unscrew anti-clockwise to remove and clean.
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks. Great advice. We found a sock clogging the drain."
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Aug 31, 2013 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Oct 12, 2012 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Feb 26, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Feb 07, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Sep 10, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 800 WFMC8401UC
Aug 09, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Jun 28, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Feb 05, 2008 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: