Question about SMEV/Dometic Fold-down Faucet 3313108

1 Answer

Where do I get replacement parts?

I need to replace the fold down piece to my faucet due to a hairline crack causing a leak.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I have the same problem. Where can I just get a part?

Posted on Sep 17, 2015


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


SMEV/Dometic Fold-down Faucet 3313108 Logo

Related Topics:

547 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top SMEV Garden Experts

Dennis Key
Dennis Key

Level 3 Expert

2478 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12173 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76164 Answers

Are you a SMEV Garden Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides