Question about Bosch Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: washing machine
That fault code is to do with the drain pump either its jammed or not working remove the front plate at the bottom of the machine undue the filter and check to see if it is either a blockage or something jammed in the pump..
hope this helps cheers
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
It means that the water is not draining fromthe machine inthe time allowed by the controller.
1. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
2. Remove the filter and make sure that the filter is not blocked and is clean and clear of all debris. Clean as required. Note that depending on the machine type you may get a lot of water coming out of the filter when you remove it if the machine has not drained successfully. Note that if the machine has stopped and not fully drained then you may be able to drain out the excess water by removing or disconnecting the waste hose and laying it on the ground in a tray.
3. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
4. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
5. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
6. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
7. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
8. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
9. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
10. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
11. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2017 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Bosch Washing Machine error code F21 .. Error message indicates a motor bushes replacement are required...or motor electrical fault.
Dec 30, 2016 | Bosch Washing Machines
Dec 14, 2016 | Bosch Washing Machines
Apr 26, 2015 | Bosch Washing Machines
Apr 10, 2013 | Bosch Exxcel WFX 145S Front Load Washer
Jul 22, 2011 | Washing Machines
I have a Siemens WM16S772DN washing machine and encountered the error code "F:67" followed by repeated beeps. (Note: Siemens and Bosch are related companies). I called Siemens and they said the code means "Fatal error" or program error. The service technician was called, and he replaced the electronic board and reprogrammed it.
Apr 18, 2011 | Bosch Washing Machines
Nov 23, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!