google found this
The problem is caused by the invalid SLIC table highlighted above.
The solution is to rebuild the Licensing Store and if necessary change the Key to the one on the COA sticker on the machine's case
Please first try recreating the Licensing Store.
Recreate the Licensing Store
1) Click Start button.
2) Type: CMD.exe into the 'Search programs and files' field
3) Right-Click on CMD.exe and select Run as Administrator
4) Type: net stop sppsvc (It may ask you if you are sure, select yes)
Note: the Software Protection service may not be running, this is ok.
5) Type: cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform
6) Type: rename tokens.dat tokens.bar
7) Type: cd %windir%\system32
8) Type: net start sppsvc
9) Type: slui.exe
10) After a couple of seconds Windows Activation dialog will appear. You may be asked to re-activate and/or re-enter your product key or Activation may occur automatically.
If you are asked for your Key, use the one on the COA sticker on the machine's case
Dec 23, 2013 |
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC