Here is a kit of the most likely parts that you are talking about=> 12001991 Ice Dispenser Solenoid and Door Kit
Just disconnect the power and turn water off before beginning to ddisassemble the fispenser components seen here=> JCD2389GES Dispenser Components
1. Unplug the refrigerator power cord.
2. Remove the overflow grille from the housing.
3. Unsnap front cover at the bottom of the housing.
(using a flat blade screwdriver, and tape or pad, twist the screw driver, or pry out the bottom trim using the molded slots in the bottom of the trim panel).
4. Disconnect the front cover switch harness connector and set the cover aside.
5. Disconnect the power wire harness connector (BL/BK and W wires)
6. Disconnect the flapper door heater wire harness connector (if one is present).
7. Release the dispenser microswitch retainers and slide the switches off of their locator pins. Carefully handle the switches so they do not come apart.
8. Disconnect the wires from the terminals of the lamp holder.
9. Remove the two 1/4. hex head screws from the control bracket and remove the control bracket.
10. Remove the 1/4. hex head screw to remove the water fitting (fill spout) from the water dispenser lever.
11. Unsnap the ice guide and remove it from the ice dispenser lever.
12. Remove the air pot by sliding the rear of the air pot out of the slot molded to the dispenser housing and slip the linkage out of the flapper door mechanism assembly.
13. Unsnap the flapper door and remove it from the ice dispenser lever. While you remove the flapper door, carefully guide the flapper door heater wire and connector over the door mechanism assembly.
14. Remove the 1/4. hex head screw securing the dispenser levers pivot retainer to the dispenser housing and remove the retainer.
15. Remove the water dispenser lever.
16. Remove the ice dispenser lever by maneuvering it around the door mechanism assembly.
17. Pull the pin from the door mechanism assembly and remove the spring and mechanism assembly.
18. Reassemble in reverse order.
Need Help let me know, Thanks Sea Breeze