Question about Samsung 5.1 Channel Blu Ray Home Theater System - HT-H5500W/ZA
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn off then on again, without a disk in the drive and wait for the graphical menu to appear.
2. Open the tray and close it again (still empty).
3. "No disk" will display on the TV at upper left.
4. The timing here is very critical. When "no disk" disappears, (don't jump the gun, wait for it to definitely disappear) hit REPEAT 76884 quickly. I found that pressing every half second or so just did not work; it had to be fast.
5. If this works, "4" will display top left. Press and hold the 9 key briefly. If OK, "9" will display instead of "4". If not, back to 2. There is no need to repeat 1.
6. Turn off then on again.
If this doesn't work (very likely), vary the critical timing in 4, the brief time between "no disk" disappearing and hitting the keys and the keying speed. Be persistent, it may take many goes. Be fired up by knowing that success is one in the eye for Samsung who are completely unhelpful and say it cannot be done.
The above was taken from this forum:
Dec 28, 2015 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 15, 2015 | Samsung HT-H5500W Home Theater System
Oct 01, 2008 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Aug 09, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V90K Multisystem DVD/VCR
Aug 03, 2008 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Aug 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: