Question about Canon iR 2016i Black and White Copier
Whenever I experience data error with my photocopier machine, this is what I do.
1. unscrew the machine from the back panel removing all the plastic casing.
2. Get a blower and a dusting brush and clean all the dust particles and tonner that has fallen on the circuit board.
3. brush off the dust particles from the sensors and use a blower to blow off the dust.
4. Perform an indepth cleaning.
5. Re-assemble all the parts that was taken off.
6. Power on the machine. I hope this will work.
Posted on May 15, 2014
Testimonial: "Does power failure or interupted scanning by accidentally loosing power supply one of the reason of Data Error?"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2015 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2013 | Canon imageRUNNER 2010F Copier
Feb 23, 2013 | Canon USA - COPIERS - ImageRUNNER 2010F...
Nov 10, 2010 | Canon iR 2016i Black and White Copier
Oct 31, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 24, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Aug 19, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: