I have a Bosch dishwasher model # shx4ap05uc/06 and I want to silence the alarm for when it is done. It goes off every 10 minutes until you open the door
Yes, you can switch the cycle completion signal off (or raise/lower the volume)
1. Switch the dishwasher off using the ON/OFF button
2. Open the door
3. Switch the dishwasher on again. (One of the wash cycle LEDs will flash.)
4. Hold the > button in. Continue holding it and press and release the Start/Reset button once, then release the > button.
"Clean" and one other LED should now be flashing. This indicates that the dishwasher is in the options/settings mode. If they are not flashing, start over at step 1.
5. Press > repeatedly, until the LEDs for "Clean", "Sanitized" and "Rinse Agent" are all flashing.
6. Press repeatedly until none of the LEDs are flashing.
The number of flashing LEDs indicate the volume setting . . .
0 = Silent
1 = Volume level 1
2 = Volume level 2
3 = Volume level 3
7. Press the Start/Reset button once to save the setting and exit the options mode
8. Close the door
9. Switch the dishwasher off.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.
May 27, 2011 |