Question about Discovery Channel Optics
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hi i have a jazfit-86
I have the same problem. I pulled it apart and found the spings on the cabon brushes for the motor had broken (they are found in what looks like fuse holders on the motor itself) I am trying to find out the manufacturer so I can order new brushes.
Posted on Feb 02, 2011
19 Excahange the batteries old by new ones.
2) Tight the flexible cable for keypane vs display board
3) Tight the connector from display board to lower board.
4) Adjust the sensor reed switch bh 1/8" as show the diaigram
5)lsee the power output from main motor board is supplyin to display board the +5VDC.
See the block diagram for easy diagnostic and fix it.
sincerely. Merry Christmas
Posted on Dec 24, 2011
1)LUBE THE DECK BELT, INMEDIATELY.
2) tES THE MOTOR INPUT VOLTAGE, IF THER ARE THE MOTOR NEED REPAIR.
3) tEST THE OUTPUT VOLTAGE BOARD, FOR INPUT VOLTAGE MOTOR, IF THERE ARE NOT THE BOARD IS FAULTY.
4) tRY TO RUN THE SOFTWARE CALIBRITATION.
SINCERELY.GOD BLESS YOU
Posted on May 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 27, 2014 | Washing Machines
Jul 05, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 09, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
May 08, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: