Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Roberts R309 Radio.
I just need to know how to program the preset radio stations please.
I just dug out the manual and have now programmed a
1) Make sure there are a pair of working AA batteries behind the second (inside) compartment door as these power the memory (mine were Duracells with an expiry of 2001 and had worked all the way through to 2010 before finally failing!)
2) Find the frequency you want with the Up/Down button
3) Press the M button - you will get a flashing M on screen
4) While the M is flashing, press one of the numbered preset buttons.
Posted on Apr 13, 2010
We have the same radio bought from a charity shop. We too, don't know how to preset the stations. If I find a solution I will share it on this site.
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2016 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 07, 2011 | Sharper Image SI785 Clock Radio
Jun 29, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
1 Select the radio band and tune in a desired radio
station you wish to store in the preset memory.
2 Press (PRESET).
The Preset screen is displayed.
3 Rotate the Double Action encoder to select the
4 Press and hold /ENTER for at least 2 seconds.
The selected station is stored.
The display shows the band, preset number and station
• A total of 18 stations can be stored in the preset memory (6 stations
for each band; FM1, FM2 and AM).
• If you store a station in a preset memory which already has a station,
the current station will be cleared and replaced with the new station.
• Press in the outer ring and rotate the Double Action encoder to the
left or right on the Preset screen, you can switch the Preset screen of
FM-1 FM-2 AM FM-1
You can also change the desired radio band by pressing BAND.
Hope this helps.
Feb 25, 2011 | Alpine iDAX305 MP3USB Car Radio Car CD...
Jun 28, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2010 | Sony CFD-F10 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Jul 01, 2009 | LG Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 05, 2008 | GPX HDT4004SP AM/FM Radio
Feb 25, 2008 | Alpine CDE-9842 CD Player
1,069 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: