Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Changing region on a DVD player
You did not specify what kind of DVD player this is? Since you said player, and not drive, then I will assume this is a dvd player you hook up to your TV, not install in a computer.
Simple answer, you can not change the region code on a DVD player, unless there is a known hack listed on a website.
Therefore, your only option, is get a region free dvd player. They are cheap and easy to get on amazon.
here is one for $30:
Posted on Nov 25, 2007
have a look here and see if it helps
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
2) Press the Open/Close button to open the tray
3) Press the info button, the firmware version shows up (mine was 080220.13.B.1080PXKEG)
4) After the version info disappears, close the tray again by pressing the Open/Close button
5) At this point, it will show "no disc" at the top. Press the Info button again, and this will disappear.
6) Now type the code that applies for your region (R4 is 76884). A '4' will briefly show up at the top left corner
7) Now press 9, and 9 will show up in the top left corner
8) Power off the player, and turn it on again. You'll have a multi region player
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 10, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2009 | Toshiba SD-3800 DVD Player
Jul 15, 2009 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Jul 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!