Question about Computers & Internet
What you need to do is open up your device manager, you then need to click the action tab at the top and click add legacy hardware
then click next and next again it will then scan and find nothing click next on the screen after that.
Wait a minute and you will see a list of hardware appear, scroll down and choose network adapters then click next, then from the left column choose Microsoft then in the right hand column scroll down and choose Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter, then click next and this will install it.
To check just make sure it is set to show hidden devices, right click on device manager on the right and click view then show hidden devices
Posted on May 14, 2014
Testimonial: "This didn't help, i got a message that said "this device cannot start(Code 10). What should I do? This is a Dell laptop. Windows 8"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
update the drivers and run the wizard again to set up fresh settings
are you networking this unit or direct of the modem
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2014 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jun 10, 2014 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2014 | IBM Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2014 | Intel Desktop Board D845GLVA...
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
hope this helps
Aug 10, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Feb 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!