Question about Zebra 110Xi III Plus Thermal Printer
Prints several labels correctly, then starts printing labels covered with the word "void"
This is coming from your label software. It commonly does this when a trial period has expired or the license you have has been corrupted. Please contact the manufacturer of the label software that you are using for support.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
IF your are print RFID labels, then means the RFID encoding error out. The label is most likely bad. You can modifed the error handling using the ^RS command.
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | Zebra Stripe S600 Thermal Label Printer
This printer has capability to print on labels. Here are some tips when printing on labels:
· Use labels designed specifically for laser printers. Check with the manufacturer or vendor to verify that the labels can withstand temperatures up to 210°C (410°F) without sealing, excessive curling, wrinkling, or releasing hazardous emissions.
· Labels can be printed at a higher fusing temperature up to 220°C (428°F) if Label Weight is set to Heavy.
· Select this setting using the Embedded Web Server, or from the printer control panel Paper menu. Label adhesives, face sheet (printable stock), and topcoats can withstand up to 25-psi (172-kPa) pressure without delaminating, oozing around the edges, or releasing hazardous fumes.
· Do not use labels with slick backing material.
· Use full label sheets. Partial sheets may cause labels to peel off during printing, resulting in a jam. Partial sheets also contaminate the printer and the cartridge with adhesive, and could void the printer and cartridge warranties.
· Do not use labels with exposed adhesive.
· Do not print within 1 mm (0.04 in.) of the edge of the label, of the perforations, or between die-cuts of the label.
· Be sure adhesive backing does not reach to the sheet edge. Zone coating of the adhesive at least 1 mm (0.04 in.) away from edges is recommended. Adhesive material contaminates the printer and could void the warranty.
· If zone coating of the adhesive is not possible, remove a 2-mm (0.06-in.) strip on the leading and driver edge, and use a non-oozing adhesive.
· Portrait orientation works best, especially when printing bar codes.
· Use only paper label sheets. Vinyl, pharmacy, and dual-sided labels are not supported.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Mar 04, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Jan 20, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 16, 2010 | Zebra TLP 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
Sep 05, 2017 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Apr 28, 2010 | Zebra Z4Mplus Label Printer
Mar 29, 2009 | OKI C5150n Led Printer
Dec 08, 2008 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!