Question about Boston Acoustics ASW 250 Speaker
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
for Jameslicon re wireless sub going on and off repeatedly. Both the soundbar and the sub have 4 wireless channels - try a different pairing of those channels. There is a sliding switch on the back of both units. I set each of mine to channel 4 and the problem went away. There is also a signal level switch with 3 levels on the back of the soundbar. If the wireless channel idea does not work, try a different setting on the level switch. Good luck.
Posted on Nov 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2014 | Boston Acoustics ASW650 10in 650 Watt A...
Nov 22, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 10, 2013 | Boston Acoustics TVee Model Two TV...
Dec 19, 2012 | Boston Acoustics Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 10, 2012 | Boston Acoustics TVee Model Two TV...
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Nov 08, 2009 | KLH ASW10-120 Subwoofer
Nov 06, 2009 | Boston Acoustics BA7900 Computer Speakers
Mar 10, 2008 | KLH ASW10-120 Subwoofer
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: