Question about Olympus SZ-10 Digital Camera - Silver
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2014 | FixYa Service
Nov 16, 2013 | Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera With...
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
May 08, 2011 | Nikon D60 Digital Camera
Feb 23, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2008 | Canon PowerShot S410 / IXUS 430 Digital...
Aug 19, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A410 Digital Camera
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: