Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I'm assuming you have pressed SEND button at top.
There is a DIVIDE INTO PAGES button towards the bottom right, if it's a blue colour press it to make it grey, this will send the docs as one file.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
What model? If it has a touch screen do what it says: In "scanner mode" touch the "status" button on the screen..all scans show up with the status.Touch the appropriate scan, and touch "delete" (or cancel)
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
) With the machine power turned off, while pressing the Stop/Reset button, press and hold the ON/OFF button. (DO NOT release
the buttons). The Power LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.
2) While holding the ON/OFF button, release the Stop/Reset button. (DO NOT release the ON/OFF button.)
3) While holding the ON/OFF button, press the Stop/Reset button 2 times, and then release both the ON/OFF and Stop/Reset buttons.
(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the Alarm and Power LEDs light alternately, Alarm in orange and Power in green,
starting with Alarm LED.)
4) When the Power LED lights in green (and "Service Mode Idle" is displayed on the LCD), press the Stop/Reset button 4 times.
5) Press ON/OFF, press Stop/Reset 2 times
6) Press ON/OFF. Unplug printer and plug back in. turn on and should be cleared
oke , post me back
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
Press the monitor buttton.The buttonwith a square and a eye sign.Scroll with the arrows until printer log is display.Press ok,and follow the instructions to erase the job.
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2016 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 15, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX432 Office All-In-One Inkjet...
Feb 22, 2013 | Canon ImageRunner 2030I Black and White...
Sep 05, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 31, 2010 | Canon (6981A002AA) for imagerunner 2200,...
Mar 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 08, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!