Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
What buttons do I press to photocopy
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon pixma mp220
I had the same problem, and this is the fix.
1. Go to Canon's website and find the "Drivers and Downloads" section. From there, you will need to specify the subcategories of your hardware, and then your specific model (for example: Hybrid (i.e.-Printer & Scanner), Inkjet, MP470 Series)
2. When you find the proper page for your model printer, select your operating system from the drop down list.
3. Scroll down the page. You will see all versions of the drivers and programs to download. Download the latest version of the driver. You should also download the "My Printer" program. This is useful for troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. Keep scrolling until you find the "MP Navigator" program. This is a very important program, and is necessary for the scanner to operate properly. Download this program.
5. One MP Navigator is downloaded, verify that the scanner will use this program when it operates. To do this, go to the Start menu, click on Control Panel, click on Scanners and Cameras, click the printer that you will be using, then click properties. Click the tab at the top that says "Events." You will then see a drop down menu with the options Save to PC, Save as PDF, etc. Verify for each option that your computer is either opening the MP Navigator program, or that the computer will prompt you on which program to open.
This should get your scanner working. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Try removing the printhead before powering up, after that you need either a new power supply or main logic pcb.
Posted on Nov 25, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks - I'll try that"
Error E3 : Check if the paper has jammed in the machine, reload the paper in the machine correctly and then press [Black] or [Color].
Paper Jams :
Cause : Paper jams in the paper output slot/ Auto Sheet Feeder.
Landscape Credit Card sized paper jams inside the machine.
Action : Remove the paper according to the following procedure.
1) Slowly pull the paper out, either from the Auto Sheet Feeder or from the paper output slot, whichever is easier.
* If the paper tears and a piece remains inside the machine, open the Scanning Unit and remove it. Be careful not to touch the components inside the machine at this time. After removing the paper, close the Scanning Unit, turn the machine OFF and turn it back ON.
* If you cannot pull the paper out, turn the machine OFF and turn it back ON. The paper will eject automatically.
2) Reload the paper into the machine and press [Black] or [Color].
* If you have turned OFF the machine in step , you will need to retry printing, because this operation cancels any print jobs in progress.
If you cannot remove the paper or the paper tears inside the machine, or if the paper jam error continues after removing the paper, contact a Canon service representative.
Important : You cannot load Credit Card sized paper in the landscape orientation.
Hope this helps.
Have a good day.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
1. Disconnect the power cable
2. Connect it while holding down the power button
3. With the power button still down, press twice the "Cancel/Stop" red button
4. Release the power button
5. The prints turns into a kind of factory mode...(wait for about 10 seconds, utile it says "Idle")
6. Press the ">" (next to the "OK" button) once.” Shipping Mode 3"
7. Press the "OK" button.
8. Press "OK" again for "Without cleaning"
9. A test page will print.
10. Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
11. Disconnect the power cable again.
12. Take out both cartridges.
13. Close the cover.
14. Connect the power cable once again.
15. Turn the printer on.
16. Now just put the cartridges back...
Or try this
Here the Solution to reset the ink level for Canon Pixma MX300 follow this steps to reset the ink level in your canon MX300.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MG3250 All-in-One Inkjet...
Mar 24, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MG3250 All-in-One Inkjet...
Feb 11, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 24, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MG3250 All-in-One Inkjet...
Jul 11, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 22, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 06, 2013 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP810 All-In-One InkJet...
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!