Question about Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Reset Procedure(s) after installing new photoconductor kit
Resetting the Lexmark E340/342 (display type) machines
1) Turn the printer off
2) While still off, press and hold the SELECT and RETURN buttons.
3) Keep both buttons pressed, and turn the printer on. Continue to hold both until either “Performing self test” or “Config menu”
appears on the display.
4) Release the two buttons
5) RESET PC CNT should now show on the display. If it does not, press the left or right menu buttons until it does.
6) Press the SELECT button once. “Resetting PC Cnt Value” should show on the display.
7) When the display shows CONFIG MENU again, turn the printer off.
8) Turn the printer back on. (Do not hold any buttons down this time). The printer is reset.
You can confirm the counter was reset by printing a “menu settings page”.
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
SOURCE: I have a lexmark e250dn
Here is how to reset the photoconductor kit counter:
1. Make sure the new kit is installed and the printer is turned ON.
2. Open the front panel.
3. Hold the Cancel button in until the front panel LEDs flash.
4. Close the front panel
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Here are the steps to rest the phooconductor unit.
Entering Configuration Menu
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press and hold Select and Return.
3. Turn on the printer.
4. Release the buttons when Performing Self Test displays.
The message CONFIG MENU displays on the top line of the operator panel.
To reset the counter:
1. Select Reset PC Cnt from the CONFIG MENU.
2. Press Select to reset the counter to zero.
Note: Permanent page count is not affected by this operation.
I hope this helps,
Over 21 years of PC and printer support/repair
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
Instruction sheet photoconductor kit for Lexmark E250D on this page:
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
Testimonial: "The instructions worked perfectly; thanks so much for your help."
After replacing all the items in the photoconductor kit, reset the maintenance counter: 1 Press and hold the Select and Return buttons while you turn the printer on. 2 Release the buttons when Performing Self Test appears on the display. The printer performs its power-on sequence, and then Config Menu appears on the first line of the display. 3 Press Menu until you see Reset Maint Cnt and then press Select. Reset appears on the second line of the display. 4 Press Select. Resetting Maint Cnt Value appears briefly on the display, and then is replaced by Config Menu on the top line and Reset Maint Cnt on the second line. 5 Press Menu until you see Exit Config Menu, and then press Select. Activating Menu Changes appears briefly, followed by Performing Self Test. The printer returns to the Ready state.
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 06, 2011 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
May 03, 2011 | Lexmark E120 Laser Printer
Apr 11, 2011 | Lexmark W840 Laser Printer
Jan 10, 2011 | Lexmark E450dn Laser Printer
Sep 15, 2010 | Lexmark E342n Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2010 | Lexmark E 352dn Mono Laser Printer
Jun 17, 2010 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | Lexmark E250d Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2007 | Lexmark E238 Laser Printer
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: