Question about Humidifiers
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the Crane's Troubleshooting section:
The power light is green but there is no mist being emitted:
- Check that there is water in the tank.
- Check for possible lime deposits on the water level sensor or the nebulizer.
- Make sure that nothing blocks the vapor output slots.
- Check that the fan vent on bottom of humidifier is not blocked.
- Empty the humidifier and rinse the water basin with cool tap water and allow to dry for 15 to 30 min.
This next part may or may not be relevant.
Humidifier power light is staying red and not turning green. Or, Humidifier is working then stops:
- Ensure that water level sensor is assembled properly.
- Clean water float.
- Call service center and request replacement water float.
Barring that, here is the service center contact info:
Dart Warehouse Corporation
Tel: 1-888-599-0952 (Business hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Ct)
1835 Ferry Road
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Humidifiers
Nov 26, 2014 | Holmes HM-7204 Cool Mist Humidifier Filter...
Dec 16, 2010 | Vicks Cool Mist V3500 Humidifier
Dec 13, 2009 | Vicks Cool Mist V3500 Humidifier
Nov 15, 2009 | Holmes Products Holmes HM1850 4.0 Gallon...
Aug 15, 2009 | Vicks Cool Mist V3500 Humidifier
Jul 01, 2009 | Vicks V3100 1.2 Gallon Humidifier
May 18, 2009 | Venta Airwasher VS 207 3.7 Gallon...
Apr 19, 2009 | Vicks Cool Mist V400 Humidifier
Jan 09, 2008 | Evenflo Evaporative Cool Mist Humidifier
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!