Question about Nokia Cell Phones
In Settings dialog you can set the following options for Best Answering Machine:
* Greetings - allows setting up the greetings played on pick-up;
* Active in profiles - defines in which profiles the application will pick-up the phone and record messages;
* Storage - allows selecting on which disk the records will be saved;
* Pick up after - sets the time after which the call will be answered;
* Record time - maximum amount of time the message is being recorded;
* Format - message file format (amr,wav);
* Icon - configures the visibility of the icon displaying application activity and presence of new messages; depending on this parameter, can be shown in standby screen only (Phone application) or in any application;
* Play volume - play volume for the greeting;
* Records lifetime - automatically removes old messages;
In this view you can listen to new and old messages, delete unnecessary messages, send the recorded messages and call the person directly from this view.
During the call:
When Answering Machine is processing an incoming call, you will see a dialog showing the application's progress with the ability to stop it:
* Answer - when this command is chosen during a call, it stops greeting playback or message record and you can continue talking to the caller;
* Hang up - stops greeting playback or message recording and terminates the call; hope this will be helpful...
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Lands Phones
Jan 25, 2015 | AT&T Lands Phones
Feb 21, 2011 | Radio Shack (43-3829) Digital Answering...
Jan 10, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG2740 Cordless Phone
Nov 21, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG9331T Cordless Phone
Nov 09, 2008 | Radio Shack 3825 Answering Machine
Nov 19, 2007 | Lands Phones
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!