Question about Nokia Cell Phones
In Settings dialog you can set the following options for Best Answering Machine:
* Greetings - allows setting up the greetings played on pick-up;
* Active in profiles - defines in which profiles the application will pick-up the phone and record messages;
* Storage - allows selecting on which disk the records will be saved;
* Pick up after - sets the time after which the call will be answered;
* Record time - maximum amount of time the message is being recorded;
* Format - message file format (amr,wav);
* Icon - configures the visibility of the icon displaying application activity and presence of new messages; depending on this parameter, can be shown in standby screen only (Phone application) or in any application;
* Play volume - play volume for the greeting;
* Records lifetime - automatically removes old messages;
In this view you can listen to new and old messages, delete unnecessary messages, send the recorded messages and call the person directly from this view.
During the call:
When Answering Machine is processing an incoming call, you will see a dialog showing the application's progress with the ability to stop it:
* Answer - when this command is chosen during a call, it stops greeting playback or message record and you can continue talking to the caller;
* Hang up - stops greeting playback or message recording and terminates the call; hope this will be helpful...
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Lands Phones
Jan 25, 2015 | AT&T Lands Phones
Feb 21, 2011 | Radio Shack (43-3829) Digital Answering...
Jan 10, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG2740 Cordless Phone
Nov 21, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG9331T Cordless Phone
Nov 09, 2008 | Radio Shack 3825 Answering Machine
Nov 19, 2007 | Lands Phones
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!