Question about Sharp AR-275 Copier
Http://files.sharpusa.com/Downloads/ForBusiness/DocumentSystems/MFPsPrinters/Manuals/cop_man_ar235_75.pdf Go to page 82 for instructions, no code is needed to be inputted after changing toner.
Posted on May 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2017 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2015 | Sharp MX-3501N All-In-One Printer
Dec 18, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 30, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 24, 2013 | Canon iR2018N
Ususally the Toner ID Sensor
But the Code is for these problems:
Clean the ID sensor.
• Check the ID sensor harness and
• Replace the ID sensor.
• Replace the MCU.
• Replace the development unit.
• Replace the CGB power pack.
You can cheat the ID Sensor but you will have to replace it soon.
If the ID sensor is damaged and cannot be replaced immediately, set SP2208
003 (Toner Supply Setting . Toner Supply Mode) to .1.. Then the customer can
continue to use the machine until a new ID sensor is available. After you install a
new ID sensor, reset this SP to 0.
To go into and use the SP mode
1. Push Yellow Clear Modes
2. Push copy quantity numbers 1,0,then 7
3. Push and hold Clear Stop for 3 seconds.
4. Input the group number (.1. for .Copier.). Then input the full SP number to go
directly to the SP code screen.
5. touch screen for SP direct then just tyoe the numbers in order do not put hyphen
6. Set the adjustment value.
7. Press the # key to set.
To go out of SP mode
1. Push the key on the operation panel below .Exit. one time or more, until you
are back at the initial copy screen.
2. Switch the main power switch off, then switch it on again.
NOTE: You must do this to enable the SP values that you input.
Mar 23, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 25, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 2870 Copier
Feb 09, 2010 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!