Question about Weather King 10AJA3601AH Air Conditioner
Here are a few things that would cause low amount of air to come out of the registers in home:
1. Something is blocking return air, like couch in from of return air register.
2. Dirty air filter. Clean or Replace!
3. Icing. Check large pipe on outside unit. If it has ice on it shut off sustem and call a qualified technician.
4. Fan speed may be wrong on blower. Put on HIGH.
5. Duct work may be apart. Check duct work and correct if needed. Note: If you have asbestos duct work do not repair. Call a qualified repair company.
I hope I have helped.
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2016 | Ford F-250 Cars & Trucks
Sep 19, 2012 | Amana NGD5200TQ Dryer
Jul 27, 2012 | 1995 Lincoln Town Car
Feb 03, 2012 | 2003 Honda Accord
Aug 31, 2011 | Ingersoll Rand (IRTC2545E10VFP) 2545E10VFP...
Aug 05, 2011 | 1989 Dodge Dynasty
Jul 20, 2011 | Frigidaire Dehumidifiers
Apr 25, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!