Question about Car Audio & Video
I have a Suzuki Grand Vitara 2006 with siemens vdo car audio with navigation and I want to connect an i-pod, does anybody knows if there is and where I can found the adaptor?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 1999 suzuki grand vitara
G8D711S is not alarm system. This is Daytime Running Light module. You can pull out the connector, your front lights won't work when an engine start.
My GV 2002 has a Autostart AS1203 alarm system. There is a description on Internet.
Posted on Sep 21, 2008
SOURCE: cabin filter element location
Filter is located behind the glove box. All you need is a screwdriver to replace.
1. Open the glove box and empty to take the weight off the box.
2. On the right side there is a plastic hinge like device held on by one Phillips head screw. If you have trouble removing with a Phillips screwdriver you can remove with a narrow flat head screwdriver. Remove the screw and slide hinge off the mount.
3. To drop the glove box press the sides slightly inwards while 'forcing' it open beyond it's normal stopping point. Careful as when it releases it will fall wide open and may even fall from its hinged area. Set it aside.
4. Behind the glove box there is probably some fiberous material inserted to prevent noise like squeaking when it rubs. It is sticky on one side to hold it in place. Just remove and place out of the way.
5. Behind the fiberous material there'll be a cover which kinda looks like a grille. Mine was white and it is in the center of the opening. Remove it by releasing the clips at the left or right. It comes right out.
6. When the cover comes off slide the filter out and replace it. The filter lays flat and just slides in and out easily. However, if it has been some time since you replaced be prepared for a lot of debris on top of the filter such as leaves, grass or other general type of debris that has been sucked into the filter. It also may be the source of any bad odors that you smell through the air conditioning system.
7. Reverse the process. Replace the cover and push the glove box lid back into place. When you replace the glove box be careful to make sure the hinge you initiallly removed the screw from is not left behind the glove box or you will have to remove again to get it out. Replace the screw and do not over tighten as it screws into plastic and then your done.
Posted on May 07, 2009
My wife left the ignition on with the lights on and drained the battery completely. I'm having the exact same problem. Any ideas how to fix it?
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2017 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jul 16, 2016 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
Oct 13, 2015 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
May 15, 2015 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jun 07, 2014 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jun 06, 2014 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jul 20, 2010 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Mar 12, 2010 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jan 13, 2010 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Oct 20, 2009 | 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4WD
357 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: