Question about Danco Faucet Stem

Open Question

How do I install the danco 2K-2H on an American standard tub faucet?

Posted by Anonymous on


4 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1051 Answers

SOURCE: Does danco offer a replacement cartridge for american standard

Danco is an aftermarket supplier of plumbing repair parts for almost all major brands. Look for a danco part that looks like the part you need then check the "compatible with" list on the package.

Posted on Apr 13, 2010

  • 70 Answers

SOURCE: Where does the spring and rubber piece go when

Posted on Aug 15, 2010

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: I bought a replacement Danko faucet cartridge for

remove the c clip (may be plastic or metal) on the top of the replacement part, the stop ring flips over to make it a hot or cold faucet

Posted on May 13, 2013

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I just replaced cartridge for American standard with danco part #188260 and it still drips.can you help me?

As this is the A-S ceramic cartridge that installs with three screws, then I suggest you either buy the original part, or just get a new faucet. The three screw type is notoriously difficult to seal properly because of the design. If you do replace it, I recommend Moen single handle. It's basic cartridge has a lifetime warranty against dripping, and is super simple to change out. Good luck!

Apr 06, 2017 | American Standard Plumbing

1 Answer

American standard single handle shower vavle drips when tub spout is on.

Be sure to pull the plunger all the way up when diverting the water between the the tub and shower if ti keeps giving you a problem it's faulty

Mar 05, 2016 | American Standard Home

1 Answer

How do I remove a 33055 faucet

See if their website will be of any assistance.

May 15, 2014 | Danco 33156 Tub And Shower Faucet For...

1 Answer

Need to adjust the water stop for a delta monitor tub faucet with a Danco 10347 replacement cartridge.

you have to disassemble your old faucet by using "Wrenches". than reassemble the new one

Sep 19, 2013 | Danco Faucet Cartridge

1 Answer

Tub handle stem wont come out- 9c-23H/C 3 handle Danco for american standard

I had a similar problem when looking to replace my shower valves with 9C-23H/C units. The old ones were very hard to get out, I imagine that they were the original ones that came with the house.
Do NOT cut into the wall, that will not get you anywhere. There is a nut that fits around the plumbing end of the stem; this is likely what is stuck. I had to put my foot on the wall and pull hard on the vise grips to get the stem out. You may want to use a flashlight and see if there is any scale build up which is getting in the way. Try to scrape that away if possible. Pull straight out on the stem very firmly, but don\'t yank on it, use constant pressure and avoid up and down movement as the nut has a tight clearance to make it out.
Going behind the wall should be an absolute last resort.

Jan 15, 2013 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Looking for faucet repair parts for early 1973's american standard 2separate handles

You will need to take those old parts to a store or place that handles Danco replacement parts. I wish I could direct you to a place that would have what your looking for but parts that old are just not out there. The other possibility is to rebuild what you have those old parts a really tough. I have some old stems and handles that you are welcome to just send me some pictures of what you have and we might get lucky.

Mar 20, 2011 | American Standard Plumbing

1 Answer

Does danco offer a replacement cartridge for american standard cartridge O28610-0070A

Danco is an aftermarket supplier of plumbing repair parts for almost all major brands. Look for a danco part that looks like the part you need then check the "compatible with" list on the package.

Apr 12, 2010 | Danco Faucet Cartridge

2 Answers

I bought a replacement Danko faucet cartridge for an american standard bathroom sink and the package said hot/cold but when I installed it on the cold side the handle turns the wrong way. How do I reverse...

Thae stem you got that said hot/cold were designed to fit old style cross handle faucets. So both hot and cold turned the same way. If the cold side you are replacing turns the opposite direction then you will need to get a cold stem. Danco does make them. Ask the retailer where you purchased the H/C stem. I hope this helps..

Dec 29, 2009 | Danco Faucet Cartridge

Not finding what you are looking for?
Danco Faucet Stem  Logo

Related Topics:

262 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Danco Home Experts

Andrew Bugbee

Level 2 Expert

259 Answers


Level 3 Expert

12962 Answers

Joe Olszewski

Level 1 Expert

7 Answers

Are you a Danco Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides