Question about Cameras
I recently lost me installation cd for my Pentax 8.0 megapixel optioZ10 camera. Is there a site that has the installation cd downloadable for free? please hlep, I can't use my camera!
Haven’t been able to find any software, but you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Hold CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic). Then rightt click and select "COPY"
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
An external memory card reader is an easy alternative way to copy files from your
camera's memory card to your computer.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2011 | Pentax Cameras
Jan 29, 2010 | Pentax Optio Z10 Digital Camera
Dec 10, 2009 | Pentax Optio Z10 Digital Camera
Nov 17, 2009 | Pentax Optio Z10 Digital Camera
Jun 10, 2009 | Pentax Optio Z10 Digital Camera
Mar 08, 2009 | Pentax Optio Z10 Digital Camera
Jan 13, 2009 | Pentax Optio Z10 Digital Camera
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!