Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2016 | Amazon.com Kindle
Jan 25, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 02, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 23, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 01, 2014 | Garden
Jul 30, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
May 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Quickly build a Tomb of the Brothers and summon Lythis, one of the brothers of the crypt. Just have him attack a tree and watch yin points add up. This trick works well on a stage with lots of trees. (Note: This was fixed in later patches)
Unlimited Necromancer Spirit Warriors
1: Get a Necromancer(Serpent Clan)
2: Summon 3 of them
3: Save game, exit, start Battle Realms again, load the file and Summon another 3 of them
Instantly destroy enemy buildings
1st: Select an enemy building
2nd: Press ctrl+d simultaneously
3rd: Watch the building turn instantly into dust! This was fixed in the Battle Pack 2 (1.10j) version of the game.
New Lotus Clan Instant Tin Point Trick
You must create a Crypt of the Brothers to perform this trick. Then create either of the two brothers, Lynthis or Tausil. Select it and press f and attack the water and watch your yin rise without hurting mother nature.
Serpent Clan instant Yin point trick
Quickly train a unit into a Ronin and have him learn the Yin Blade battle gear. Take him near a tree and turn his Yin Blade on and force attack a tree. Watch your yin points rack up. This trick is good in a stage with lots of Trees.
For the Lotus Clan:
1. As soon as possible build the Crypt of Brothers.
2. Train all 3 Brothers (you can use the Yin Farming to make it easier).
3. Build 3 Watchtowers.
4. Put the 3 Brothers on the 3 Watchtowers.
5. Destroy your Crypt of Brothers (CTRL+D x2).
6. Rebuild your Crypt of Brothers.
7. Build the 3 Brothers again.
8. Remove the old 3 Brothers from the Watchtowers.
9. Put the new Brothers on the towers.
* Notice * The brothers only use Yin, Rice, and Water. If you destroy your Crypt of Brothers while the 3 Brothers are on foot, they will die with it. That is why if they are one the towers, they dont die. This also makes the computer think they are dead so it allows you to train new ones.
Jun 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2010 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!