Question about Heating & Cooling
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2016 | Toshiba CT-859 Remote Control 72795473
Sep 10, 2012 | Toshiba CT-90326 Remote Control
May 11, 2012 | Toshiba Ct90325 Remote Control
Sep 13, 2011 | Toshiba Ct-90302 Remote Control
Sep 01, 2011 | Toshiba Ct-90302 Remote Control
Mar 17, 2011 | Toshiba Se-r0177 Remote Control
1. Make sure there are working batteries in the Toshiba remote control.
2. Turn on your television set, DVD player or other device that you want to control with the Toshiba remote.
3. Find the "Recall" or "Setup" button on the Toshiba remote control. After you find it, press and hold down that button until the lights on the remote control turn on and remain lit.
4. Point the Toshiba remote at the device you turned on in Step 2 and press the button on the remote for that device.
5. Begin pressing the "Power" button on the Toshiba remote. Continue doing this until you have turned the device off using the Toshiba remote. Once it shuts off, press "Enter" on the Toshiba remote. The remote will then be programmed
Mar 12, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jun 05, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Apr 30, 2009 | Toshiba CT-90157 Remote Control
Nov 14, 2008 | RCA RCR450 Remote Control
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: