Question about Hitachi Televison & Video
The DVD player will not play region 2 DVDs yet I reside in the Uk. It is a TV/DVD combi
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi, trying to unlock my samsung DVD-V6700. I am in region 1, trying to make it region free. can anyone help?
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
SOURCE: not able to play region 2 dvds
With remote control and player stopped,
press setup, vol+, vol-, vol+, vol-
Use arrow keys to select region 1-6 or 255 for all region.
Numbers appear on TV screen.
Press setup again to save and exit
Try this to make it multiregion. It should work.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
SOURCE: REGION 2 DVDS ON REGION 1 PLAYER
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 29334
4) When it works a 1 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2013 | Bush Televison & Video
Mar 05, 2013 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Apr 17, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Sep 08, 2009 | Radio Shack Accurian LMD-5108A Portable...
Mar 20, 2009 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Oct 14, 2008 | Coby DVD-209
May 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 20, 2008 | Televison & Video
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: