Question about Canon imageRUNNER 1023iF Black and White Copier
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To print a TX (transmission) report after each fax sent:
1. Press the Copy button if that light is not already lit
2. Press the Menu button
3. Press the Right arrow to get to "Maintenance / settings"
4. Press the OK button
5. Press the Right arrow to get to "Device settings"
6. Press the OK button
7. (You should be at FAX SETTINGS) Press the OK button again
8. Press the down arrow to get to "TX settings"
9. Press the OK button
10. Press the down arrow to get to "TX report"
11. Press the OK button
11. Press the down arrow to get to "Print for each TX"
12. Press the OK button
(You can have the machine print the first page of the fax with the report if desired)
13. Press Stop / Reset
Posted on Apr 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2016 | Canon Pixma Mx459 All-in-one Inkjet...
Apr 02, 2016 | Canon Pixma Mx459 All-in-one Inkjet...
Feb 06, 2016 | Canon Wireless Office All-In-One Printer...
Aug 18, 2015 | Canon Pixma Mx459 All-in-one Inkjet...
Oct 13, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mx459 All-in-one Inkjet...
Sep 11, 2014 | Canon Wireless Office All-In-One Printer...
Nov 14, 2013 | Canon Mg8150 Wireless Mfc
Nov 29, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!