Question about Ricoh Aficio SP C410DN Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Its a charge corona cleaning error. Try turning the power off, wait 10 seconds and turn it back on.
If that doesn't reset it, it could be the pcu, toner collected on the mechanism.
If turning it off and back on isn't fixing it, you should get a technician to look at it to see what the trouble is.
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
call ricoh serviceman he/she can fix it.
Defective tank full sensor
• Tank full lever bent or broken
• Incorrect ink suction
1. Check the harness of the tank full sensor.
2. Replace the GJ engine.
3. Replace the maintenance unit.
• The position of the tank full lever
does not stay at the tank full position
after ink initialization or air releasing.
• The position of the tank full lever is
not detected at ink suction.
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
SOURCE: Replace Fuser error not clearing
Fuser PM reset
1. Hold the 'up' and 'down' arrows together for 5 seconds or longer.
2. Release the arrow keys and press the 'enter' key.
3. Select '2. Engine' - Then go to option '7.'
4. Go to SP7804-016 (PM Counter Reset>Fuser) and execute. Shows results=OK
5. Turn the machine off and on.
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2014 | Ricoh Intermediate Transfer Belt Unit for...
May 09, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio SP-C811DN Duplex Network...
Dec 05, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio Sg 3110Dn - Printer - Color -...
Dec 12, 2012 | Ricoh Aficio Mp C6501 Sp
Jan 04, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio SP C811DN Laser Printer
Dec 23, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio C811DN-T1 - printer - color -...
Aug 18, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio SP C811DN Laser Printer
Jun 28, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio CL2000N Laser Printer
Apr 23, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 1027 All-In-One Laser Printer
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: