Question about HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The on light is flashing along with the Copy, Scan, Fax and Photo lights. Also, an exclamation light is flashing above the Scan light. An error code is of 0x886a6916 appears on the display.on a Photosmart 2610
0x error codes indicate that the product has an internal error. Try to reset the printer:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2013 | Lands Phones
Nov 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 15, 2009 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 03, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2008 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Nov 25, 2007 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
492 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!