- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes follow the first steps to set up the scanner (charge it, properly insert the memory card, etc.) Then you are ready to scan Once
you press the SCAN button and the Green LED stays lit its time to roll
the scanner down your document to be scanned. When finished press the
Scan button again to STOP the scan. If successful your Document count
in the display will move from 000 to 001. That is the only indication
that you now have a successful scan. Next Press and hold the SCAN button until the display goes blank. Now
you can remove the memory card (by pushing in and it will release).
Place this memory card into a memory card reader on your computer to
transfer and view your scanned documents. Rinse and repeat. BTW, I found a quick start guide for this Pandigital Handheld Wand Scanner Model PANSCN08 at: http://www.qvc.com/footers/E167092_quick-start-guide.pdf
The scan button requires proper setting of the program on the computer that tracks the state of that button. Reinstall drivers (full installation). Why not open My Computer, find the icon of the scanner and scan using Microsoft scanner or camera wizard? You can also open MS Paint and scan using File / From scanner or camera.
If the weather band is working, the scanner should be working. To verify operation:
- Move the MODE switch to "Scanner" and power the unit ON. - Press the SVC button (chrome button below display). - Press POL (chrome button below display). - Turn the SQUELCH knob towards the left until scanning stops and you hear a hissing noise. - Turn the SQUELCH knob towards the right slowly until scanning resumes.
If the scanner stops on anything - even noise, it's working.
- Slide the MODE key to "Scanner." - Power the unit ON - Turn the SQUELCH knob to the left until you hear a hissing noise, then turn it the right - slowly - until scanning resumes. - Press HOLD. - Press E (PGM). - Press 0, 1. - Press HOLD. - Enter your first frequency, including the decimal point (EX: 156.055). - Press the E (PGM) key. - Press the UP arrow (above the SCAN key). Scanner will move to channel 02. - Enter your second frequency, including the decimal point. - Press the E (PGM) key.
You should now have two frequencies programmed. Press the SCAN key . . .
If it still will not accept programming, let me know.