Question about Computers & Internet
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
could recon from your question is that your audio driver is not installed
in your reformatted PC.
informed that any Driver software depends upon the PC make, Motherboard type
and Operating System. You need to know all the three information's to do get
Please find the Driver software's of your Audio and video inside the installation disk provided with the PC at the time of purchase. As you have not mentioned your PC make I am unable to give you the direct download link. However you can download the same by visiting the website of the company that manufactured the PC.
you need to be careful to download the correct software for your PC. You need
to be exact with the PC make and Model number and the OS that you are using.
To install just Double clock on the driver setup.exe file and go on clicking 'Next' until you get the 'Finish' option and restart the PC.
Jul 01, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 11, 2010 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Aug 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario V6000T PC Notebook
Sep 28, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jun 12, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
May 04, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium DVD...
Apr 16, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N100 CoreDT2080 VB PC Notebook
Aug 07, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 640m PC Notebook
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!